Tuesday, October 25, 2011

When I'm bored...my mind goes a hundred miles a minute and this is what I sometimes come up with

07/00

What is this that's happened to me, my heart, my mind wrapped up in epiphanies......so deep, so complex, previously hidden within me. From my core, the fibers, each of them being fulfilled by this thing that connects to me in a way that had become foreign.
It's not a vice, nor is it a habit. It may be incorrect if it's defined as an insatiable longing attached to a deep desire that we've created together. Almost something like an addiction, but not quite. When I'm not seeing you or hearing your voice, I'm longing for your touch, to hear your voice or to experience the "experience" of your presence. Every encounter with you is an experience. There is a deficiency...an insufficiency, a lack..a void. Awaiting an abundance of the experience, the man, the one and only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment